Anglian Potters was originally founded as the East Anglian Potters Association (EAPA) in 1983 to represent all that is best in East Anglian ceramics. The association has grown over the last 30 years to over 500 active members.
We welcome anyone with an interest in clay, makers or non makers, students or advanced, pottery groups and related institutions
The benefits of membership include
- Quarterly newsletters
- Regular demonstration days with leading ceramic practitioners - see the diary
- Annual potters' camp - an opportunity to experience alternative firing methods, learn new making skills and socialize with other clay addicts (members only event).
- Purchase clay at bulk prices from our clay dumps in Norwich, St Neots and Shotley
- Two selling exhibitions each year, open to all members to submit work (more info in our Exhibitions blog)
- A network of help and advice in our AP Community.
- A selected members category, an opportunity to exhibit and sell work in established galleries.
How to join us?
If you are interested in becoming a member of Anglian Potters, you can: